Harrison Clarke, a thriving DevOps/SRE start-up staffing firm, is seeking experienced and driven recruiters to join our growing team as Senior Associates. The Senior Associate reports to a Director or a Managing Associate and will work closely with candidates and clients, ensuring a pleasant and efficient recruiting experience. In this role, you will run a 360 desk and advise candidates on the best available opportunities and clients on our system's diverse range of candidates. At Harrison Clarke, the Senior Associate is in a frontline leadership role with various options for steady growth and continuous development.
• Partner with direct manager to support and lead new Senior Associates to achieve outcomes aligned with larger companywide goals.
• Accountable for running a desk 360 desk and maintaining client relationships
• Grow and maintain sales results that meet or exceed short-term and long-term plans, increasing overall profitability.
• Ensure sales targets are met by managing client relationships, developing new clients, and meeting recruiting targets.
• Maintain client-facing responsibilities, working with Tier 1 backed clients, including reviewing the current pipeline, sharing client feedback regarding candidates, and relaying feedback to candidates from the client and about the interview process.
• May interview internal candidates to assist with the growth of Harrison Clarke.
• Ensures the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
• A minimum of 1.5 years of technical or agency recruiting.
• Established managerial, sales, recruiting, and financial skills with the ability to lead at a team level.
• Some experience with budget management, operations, human resources, and organizational oversight.
• General understanding of management and financial practices.
• Humble; aware of your strengths but always looking to learn.
• Growth mindset; always thinking ahead on how to build your professional portfolio and the company's client and candidate portfolio through creative solutions
• Emotionally intelligent; effective communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a potential leader.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
• Bachelor's degree in business (e.g., business administration, accounting, finance). An advanced business administration, finance, or law degree is preferred but not required.
• Professional experience in frontline leadership/management roles.
Training & Development - Industry-leading training and development with a structured plan from trainee to management
Career Progression - We have created a completely meritocratic environment, where your performance dictates how fast your career can develop
Industry Leading Commission - You will benefit from an industry-leading commission scheme, which facilitates unparalleled wealth opportunities throughout your career.
Incentives Scheme - Our exciting reward and incentives scheme includes 5-star lunches, breakfast clubs, designer watches, and holidays to Cancun, Miami & Las Vegas!
Private Health Care - Your package will include private health care courtesy of Harrison Clarke